Find the step-by-step instructions below to edit the SMTP settings of an existing email account.
Extra email accounts: if you use email accounts other than the one you registered with, you will need to add them to your Travel SMTP account.
Domain name owners: if you send email from your own domain, it is highly advised to setup a correct SPF record.
1. Click on the apps button and click "Settings":
2. Click on "Accounts":
3. Click on "Personal (IMAP)" or "Personal (POP3)":
4. Click on the email account that needs to be changed:
5. Click on your email account again (it is possible that Android skips this window, in that case continue with step 7):
6. Click on "Outgoing settings":
7. Enter your Travel SMTP username and password. Enter the server address, security type and port number as shown below and click on "Done":